Settembrino is a fresh Soave bubble calling the most elegant and delicate aromas of the pure Garganega
- TYPE OF WINE
- Sparkling White Wine Soave DOC
- Brut (5,5g/l)
- Vintage on the label
- GRAPE VARIETY:
- Garganega 100%
- ALCOHOL LEVEL:
- 12% vol
- Hand harvested in September
- Immediate de-stem, soft pressing and cold cleaning of the juice; fermentation in stainless tank at controlled temperature for about 15 days. Second fermation in vat according to the "Italian Method" for about 2 months.
- TASTING NOTES:
- Pale straw yellow with green nuances. Perlage is light and persistant. Bouquet is delicate and fruity as a Garganega grapes reminder. Taste is refreshing and sapid.
- FOOD PAIRINGS:
- Perfect as an aperitif, with starters and sea food.